Steph told me I needed to get on the computer, and finally post some videos she's wanted on here for a while. Plus, we got another tonight, so it only makes sense that I should finally do this thang! To lead off, here's Avery making her first snow angel ever. (It's a little long, but we think it's cute, and we don't know how to edit these videos after we take them. Anybody know of a good, free video editting program?)



This next one is from a month or so ago, when Bob was visiting. He loved this little thing Avery had started doing, and we agree. She's quoting a line from this new Winnie the Pooh show she likes, but the motion is just Cute with a capital C! (For those of you that don't watch this show all of the time like we do, Avery's saying "I slap my hat. We're on the case." Just like the Super-Sleuths do!)


And this last little gem is from tonight, when Avery was singing along with the beginning of the "Circle of Life" song from Lion King. Steph and I have thought this was hilarious for a while, but we just captured it on video for the first time tonight. So here's the thing: This song starts with some African chant thingie, and Avery just sings right along, as if it's a language that she speaks, with words that she actually knows. We love it- hope you do too.


So there's your video-show of the month! Hope you enjoyed it. I thought I'd also throw on a couple other fun pics... Avery exploring Steph's skis, Steph at the Colorado Springs zoo (with Avery and Erin and giant giraffes!), and Steph and Erin after a loooooooooooooong bike ride. Lata'.

5 comments

  1. j.ro on October 28, 2007 at 5:33 AM

    i LOVE that snow angel, but even better i love Jeff's motions for her to make it and the big snowball! Avery reminds me of "A Christmas Story" snowsuit scene!

    Cracked up at the Lion King song ... that's so great! she speaks that language perfectly!

    where were you at the zoo that you were in short sleeves? is the weather that crazy there? :o)

     
  2. kelly dwyer on October 28, 2007 at 8:12 AM

    I too liked the snow angel clip. I especially liked when Jeff threw snow at her, not too big, and then after a long pause she fell down!

    She does speak swahili perfectly. I understood everthing she was saying!

     
  3. Amy on October 29, 2007 at 3:20 AM

    Look at you two matchy matchy in the last picture. Pretty ridiculous, actually. I love the videos. Avery's pretty funny I guess. Miss you guys!

     
  4. Cindy P on October 29, 2007 at 12:48 PM

    I finally had some time to catch up on all your blog entries. I haven't been in their since early Sept. So, was nice to catch up on everything going on. Avery is getting so big. And it looks as if you all are really starting to enjoy Colorado. Love all the video footage and pictures. Wish we could talk more...but I know everyone is busy. Don't forget about your old pal from AZ. Lets catch up sometime. I only have your email...no phone #? Take care, Cindy

     
  5. sarah b-rown on November 14, 2007 at 10:29 AM

    How cute! I miss you guys!