We're blogging from Indiana! We're much of the way through our two weeks here in the Midwest and loving every minute of it! We've been to the zoo, children's museum, living history museum, friend's houses, and Jeff has played lots of "spontaneous basketball". Which is apparently better than planned basketball. We've got a weekend full of baby showers for Jeff's sister and then back to Colorado on Tuesday.

I don't have any pictures from our festivities because I'm too lazy to upload them- sorry... soon, though!

Also, for those of you who don't know, we're closing on our house in a week!! We get to move in next weekend! Phew! Can't believe it! We're pretty pumped! Hopefully we'll have some good help- ma and pa Davis are making the trip up from AZ to help so that will be a fun visit and crazy helpful!

So, new poll over at the side... we're getting pretty desperate on the naming-our-kid thing. Not that we don't have plenty of time to decide, I just want to decide... so we're turning to public opinion. Be kind- some of our favorites are a bit out there, but with Smith as a last name, you have to be semi-unique!

5 comments

  1. The Way EYE See It... on June 20, 2008 at 5:01 AM

    I also like Cooper.

     
  2. Susie on June 20, 2008 at 8:33 AM

    Those names are all great! You can't go wrong. Glad to hear that all is well and you are getting ready to move into a house! I am sure that is a relief. Never a dull moment in the Smith Household!

     
  3. Adam on June 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM

    Though my vote was for Conner, it is closely tied with Oliver...Can't wait till my nephew arrives! (Stacey)

     
  4. j.ro on June 21, 2008 at 5:21 AM

    my vote is officially in!

     
  5. kelly dwyer on June 29, 2008 at 4:28 PM

    WHAT??! The baby naming poll is closed already? I just found out about it and in the same breath found out it was closed. This is terrible. To think that there could be one less Conner in the world because I didnt get to cast my vote. Shame.