No baby news, but my first baby is defintely no longer... she wrote her first word today! What a big girl!! She was way less impressed than we were, but we had no idea she could string together letters! Jeff told her what letters to write, but still, it's a word! It was only two days ago that I even knew she could write an "A". Where do they learn this stuff??? Here's a sampling of her work...




She is CRAZY about horses (and unicorns and zebras) right now, so we figured "oat" was a nice indicator of her current stage!

3 comments

  1. Unknown on September 1, 2008 at 4:03 PM

    that's sooooo exciting! consider her much smarter than half of my class this year :) hope you guys are doing well.

     
  2. Stacey on September 2, 2008 at 9:01 AM

    My niece is a genius. I'm so proud :)

     
  3. sarah b-rown on September 3, 2008 at 8:53 PM

    Hurray for oats! I miss you guys. Praying for you and your baby boy.