I am the luckiest gal around! Last weekend I got to go to Indiana and surprise a whole heap of friends! The main reason for the surprise trip was to celebrate Erin and Tyler's engagement!!! More about that later- let's go through the trip chronologically!

So first, I headed from the airport to Dave and Jo's house! I've never been to their new home... but I snuck in at about 1 am (Dave knew I was coming)! Found the guest room and went to sleep! Then in the morning, Dave woke me up and had me go under the tree. Jo walked out and found me there! Sooo fun! I got to enjoy them for a few hours! And now on to the happy couple!!! Erin and I have known each other for about 7 years! She was a senior on the team when I started coaching at Taylor. Then she was my assistant coach for the next 4 years! She and Tyler started dating a while ago and are now on their way to spending the rest of their lives together!!

Erin didn't know I was coming to celebrate with her! After they got engaged, I showed up at her apartment and we got to have coffee! Shortly thereafter, a bunch more people showed up and they have a Tree Decorating/Engagement Party!! Here they are telling the story to the crowd!The happy bride, showing off her rock! I got to see a few former players at the party! So fun to catch up with these girls and hear about their post college lives!


The fun continued when I got to surprise some more people at church the next day! I also got to hang with my cool nephew... but oddly, I didn't take any pictures there!

2 comments

  1. j.ro on December 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM

    the reenactment of the "gift" under the tree is super fab!

     
  2. kelly dwyer on December 17, 2009 at 10:13 AM

    Oh... that was a reenactment. You had me fooled!