Sheesh! I've got so much to catch-up on! I haven't really been posting pics because I am a bit too far behind- with everything! There's Indiana visit pics, Easter, Avery taking her training wheels off, Avery riding her scooter, plus videos.... so, for now... we'll go with an easy post.

This post if for all of you who don't really believe that Oliver is as mischievious as I say (cough, cough... Leah!!) Here is Oliver thinking about stealing my phone... a ever-so-slight twinkle in his eye.... He dives in for the attack!!! Add your own caption to this one!!
"Ha, ha, ha... I'm the sneakiest!!!"

And here is why he gets away with it most of the time... the big, ole', cheesy grin!!

1 Comment

  1. j.ro on April 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    "Ha, ha, ha... I'm the sneakiest!!!"

    Absolutely 100% LOVE IT!