Oh Oliver. The other day I told Jeff that if we could just make a tv channel of Oliver playing, there would be a lot less depression in the world. He's just sooo stinkin' funny! This post is going to be overly gushing about the 2-year-old... I've given you fair warning.

So these pics are pretty terrible- they're all blurry and dark. But, again... the cuteness- it shines through the bluriness!!

So, Oliver really wanted to help make dinner. He was the best little asparagus cutter ever! He kept saying with every fiber of his little body, "I'm sooo good. I'm really good at cutting. Then they go in the line. I'm sooooooooo goood!!!" The passion with which he praises himself is impressive!Then, there's the game Memory. Soooooo joyful!!! He just loves it, never gets tired of it, and is sooo happy when he gets a match!!!!! These are just some bonus shots for those of you not on facebook. I had recently posted about hitting the 50 lb mark of weight loss!!! Everyone wanted to see pics, so here is Jeff (at 40 lbs lost) and I on our 10th anniversary!!!







2 comments

  1. Unknown on July 7, 2011 at 6:20 AM

    you guys look great!!! :)

     
  2. Cara S. on July 8, 2011 at 3:11 PM

    Haven't seen your blog in a while, so multiple congrats! On weight loss (I didn't know you were working on that, so you both look amazing!), and on 10 years! Wes and I just celebrated that milestone as well. Kind of a big one. Your family looks great, hope your summer is going well!