Happy New Year!!! We're back from Arizona and getting settled back into normal life. Tomorrow will be a rude awakening (literally, since I got to sleep in a lot over the last two weeks) for all when daddy goes back to work. I should keep a tab of how many times Avery asks for him.
Anyway, we had great Christmases and I thought I should catch everyone up with some photos. We got to celebrate about four times- I think Avery thought opening presents was a new part of our daily routine! Here are some pics from the Smith Family Christmas. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Aunt Stacey and Uncle Adam, and Great-Grandma Suroviak for all of the great presents! Here are a few highlights...

Oliver pumped about his stocking in his Christmas PJ's (a super fun gift from Erica!)

The kids with their giant present piles...Avery pulling Oliver on her new sled! Note the cleanliness of the room...

Avery "helping" Oliver with his stocking...Enjoying presents from Great-Grandma... thanks!!!! Avery with her "I'm drunk on present opening bliss" eyes...And now presents from Grandma and Grandpa Smith and the Bouse House...




And here's the room at the end... yikes.

3 comments

  1. Jo on January 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM

    Wow...looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the picture of Avery with the coloring books(?) lined up!! She looks SOOO happy! :)

     
  2. Stacey on January 5, 2009 at 7:23 AM

    I love the "thumbs up" Avery gave for the Kung Fu Panda DVD. And the clean living room looked fabulous - pre- present opening. Can't wait to see it in person in a few short weeks!!!

     
  3. The Way EYE See It... on January 5, 2009 at 2:41 PM

    Is that a camel or a lion? ;)

    I like the commentary about the "drunk on opening presents" -- don't we all get that way a bit?