Well, most of you may not want to see these... but he's just so dern cute, I couldn't help myself. These were meant to be put up last night before the game.
**Just a little side-note about comments. I think some of you have forgotten how addicted I am to reading comments on our blog. Seriously addicted. I check it about 60 times the following day to see who's commented. I hear all of these stories about people who read the blog who've never left a comment. Just know, I really, really, really like comments. :) **

4 comments

  1. Jo on January 4, 2009 at 1:44 PM

    Oliver does look super cute in his colts outfit! I just love his happy little face!! Too bad it didn't bring the Colts any luck.
    :( Maybe next year....

     
  2. The Way EYE See It... on January 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM

    He does look happy. This was obviously before the game. Either that or he doesn't quite understand how football works yet...

     
  3. Stacey on January 5, 2009 at 7:25 AM

    GO COLTS! (Well, rest awhile, Colts, and GO! in a few months.)
    My nephew is adorable! Whenever we talk, it seems like he is grumpy, but he sure looks quite happy in most of these Xmas/Colts photos!

     
  4. j.ro on January 5, 2009 at 2:03 PM

    that top photo looks like he's doin' the "row"

    go oliver with your sweet moves!