Well, we've been severely lacking in the posting world lately. I'm not really sure what happened, but its been a long time. So, here are some pics of the kiddos and a fun video to get you all caught up. They'll probably come over a few day time period since when I post a bunch in one day, I have a theory that the earlier ones sometimes get skipped over. Enjoy!

I still think the ankle-biters look a lot alike. I'm not really sure that these pictures do them justice, and the difference in coloring is hard to get over... but here's Avery at 6 months... and then Oliver at 6 months!
Regardless, they're both so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! I'm the mom, I'm allowed to say that.

Here's a little picture montage of why it seems that Oliver will never sit-up (even though of course, I know that's not true... he's just so funny about this). The kid has no interest in sitting up and experiencing the world in a new way. The only thing he can focus on is whatever is directly in front of him- usually his feet. He's also really into textures of materials- he loves to scratch the couch, fireplace, our clothes. I mean really. You lay the kid on the couch and he gets really excited to roll over and start scratching! He's a little odd that way! In fact, right now, he's rolled across the room, is sort of wedged by the couch, scratching away. Anyway, here's a pictoral representation of what happens every time you sit him up...

Sitting...

Mmmmm, pant legs to eat...

Oh noooo... folding myself completely in half makes me lose my balance....

Are you planning to do something about this??

Nevermind... its kinda fun!

Here's a little video of how Oliver's been expressing his excitement lately! I call him the inchworm. He's like this pretty much every time he wakes up. Pretty awesome!

6 comments

  1. Stacey on March 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM

    Oh my word. He really is so stinkin' cute, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm his aunt. It's a fact. What fun comparison photos! I think he and Avery have the same little nose & mouth. Adorable. And his video reminds me alot of his cousin Jack! Thanks for updating us!

     
  2. Unknown on March 17, 2009 at 11:04 AM

    Definitely a lot like Jack!

    He's a cutie and sounds like Avery loves him too!

     
  3. j.ro on March 17, 2009 at 11:36 AM

    oh i love that photo story!!! awesome!

     
  4. j.ro on March 17, 2009 at 11:39 AM

    ... and i need oliver to spread some of that good morning mood to me ...

     
  5. slivengo on March 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM

    Yay!! Another post! I was anxious to see how big Oliver is getting. :) He looks like so much fun!

     
  6. Stacey on March 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    I wasn't able to hear Avery's audio the 1st time I watched this... so cute & fun, how much she loves him! I love hearing her little voice :)