Last weekend the Smith fam was honored to be a part of the VanCrandall wedding!!! Erin was on my softball team at TU my very first year and then was my assistant coach for the next 4 years! So fun to see her take this amazing step with Tyler!!! Jeff got to play music, I did a reading, and Avery was the flower girl!!! She was pretty excited, but very nervous! Of course I didn't take any pictures of the family together, but I took plenty of Avery!

The day couldn't have been more perfect! It was plenty hot, but Avery was awesome! She barely complained all day! She didn't love the beginning of the reception, but once the dancing started.... oh my... she went crazy! She danced with the softball girls all.night.long!!!!!










Fancy Feet from Stephanie Smith on Vimeo.


Dancing Cuteness from Stephanie Smith on Vimeo.


Last one of dancing! from Stephanie Smith on Vimeo.

1 Comment

  1. Jo on July 3, 2010 at 8:25 AM

    Not only is Avery looking BEAUTIFUL in those pictures...but her dance moves are AWESOME! There was definitely laughing out loud in the Dark household as we watched them. I was also reminded of a post from the past...and rewatched Avery dancing from the November 6, 2007 post. All I can say is That Girl Can Move!! :)
    We loved having you here and miss you already!