Apparently, I've been 'tagged'. Which means I'm supposed to write a blog entry about what the tagger tells me to... thanks, Jayne ;) So, I'm supposed to write 8 things about myself. In no particular order....

*I came on down and won the showcase showdown on The Price is Right mainly due to my competitors ever-so-slight overbidding...thanks, girl in black catsuit!

*I sheepishly admit that I've been to two Michael Bolton concerts...one of them opened by Miss Celine Dion. Yeah going to high school in the early 90's!

*My greatest sports memory was in high school. It involved a bit of revenge and smokin' a triple down the left field line, on the coolest field I had played on up to that point in my softball career, in front of some college scouts, off of the state champion pitcher. What an at-bat!

*On a trip to the Grand Canyon with my boyfriend- now the coolest hubs ever... we were walking along as a nice man stared at me for a long time... then said, "you Davenport??". You make the call- me and tennis champion Lindsay Davenport? Twins?


*For five years, I had my dream job with this awesome group of people. Now, I work at the mall. Good for my family, still hard to get used to the absense of softball and team.

*I leave used Q-tips broken in half all over the house. It drove my mom crazy for years and now drives my husband crazy. I don't intend to leave them there, I just forget.

*There's a chance I hold the record for most consecutive days in a row of watching "Remember the Titans". There was a span where roommate and I didn't have cable and I watched it every day after work. My hubs tells me I have a remarkable capacity for watching the same movie over and over.

*I am not a runner- at all. But, I've run a marathon. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've run since that day.

Now I'm supposed to tag people. So, I don't have a ton of blogging friends, so my options are to tag Bob, Amy and Shedd.

3 comments

  1. j.ro on September 16, 2007 at 6:34 PM

    you do have an amazing capacity to watch movies over and over and over ... :o)

    great list! thanks for playing!

     
  2. kelly dwyer on September 17, 2007 at 6:27 AM

    RE that time the man mistook you for Davenport.. was that during the stage of your life that you were never without your tennis racket and short skirt and sweatbands? MAybe thats what threw him off!

     
  3. Jo on September 17, 2007 at 12:07 PM

    Q tips around the house???? I never knew that about you!