Here is the last in my long line of mega posting! Avery and I joined some neighbors at Smuckers Stars on Ice last night! She loved it! It was really fun to see her awe and amazement at their tricks and jumps! I took a lot of pictures of her and I because I'm trying to take more of us with our kids and not just the kids! So, here's us before our girl date!
Self-portrait in our seats... waiting for the excitement to begin!Still waiting....Here's a video of Avery loving the music! She has a long history of freaking out in unpredictable environments. So, I was slightly concerned that she might not enjoy it. Thankfully, she's grown out of some of her need for controlling her environment and is able to have fun at stuff like this! This wasn't an isolated event. She pretty much danced the whole time!

5 comments

  1. Stacey on February 13, 2009 at 6:20 PM

    wonderful photos of you 2 beautiful ladies! avery's hair looks so long ...it's amazing how much older she looks with her hair pulled back like that, and how much she's changed in just 2 weeks! glad you had a fun girls' night out!

     
  2. j.ro on February 14, 2009 at 8:18 AM

    you just pulled a jayne with the mega posts!

    i love avery's hair for girls night. i feel like i've seen a picture of you like that when you were little ;o)

    her starting to get into the groove ... awesome!

     
  3. Unknown on February 15, 2009 at 6:22 AM

    I can't believe how long Avery's hair is! It's so cute.

    Meghan has very much enjoyed the videos you've posted. I may have to start posting some of our kids so you can entertain your kids with them. ;)

     
  4. Mary and Greg Davis on February 15, 2009 at 2:39 PM

    What a great idea to take more pictures of you two with the kids. They grow up so fast.

    I loved the dancing. Was Mom dancing also?

    Thanks for sharing.

     
  5. Mary and Greg Davis on February 15, 2009 at 2:50 PM

    Dear Steph,

    I love seeing the blod pictures.

    But could you send me a picture of Avery by herself and one of Oliver as well. I'm putting together a set of pictures with the last 5 years of Christmas card and I have two spots for each to have their own picture.