This is Oliver's latest "trick" and I couldn't resist sharing it. He really, really likes animals and tends to bark at most things that look like a mammal- excitedly!!! 101 Dalmations was on tv the other day and Oliver was freaking out! But thanks to one of Avery's stuffed animals that purrs and meows, he has learned a super realistic meow. I think its the cutest thing, so here it is.

It should be noted that our neighbor graciously offered Avery her choice of some stuffed animals (which does creep me out a bit- not because of the neighbor, but the germs- but she was excited... so whateryagonnado). I came home from work the other night and our living room is full of these freakishly realistic stuffed animals- a huge doberman pincher, a scary cat, a creepy squirrel, a bunny, and this weird ocelot thingy that Oliver is loving on.

2 comments

  1. j.ro on October 8, 2009 at 6:20 AM

    i kept forgetting to tell you how multiple times when i woke up through the night to blow my nose i freaked a bit because i thought there was a real dog in the room with me!

    oli is cute as ever of course!

     
  2. Unknown on October 8, 2009 at 6:26 AM

    Hilarious! I love it.

    Thanks for sharing.