Oh my. Our daughter is funny sometimes. She really likes to help clean the toilets. Great, right? Usually, it is! Although this particular day there's a chance I had to stick my hand in some questionable water to retrieve a cleaning device. Yuck. I sent her downstairs to work on the downstairs bathroom, and this is what was happening. If you don't normally enjoy videos, this one really might be worth your time!!

Oh, Oliver. He just loves his sister!!! Does whatever she's doing!!!! Yes, they are grooming My Little Ponies!!


5 comments

  1. Stacey on January 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM

    "HI-YAH!" Not typically heard while cleaning toilets...too funny!

     
  2. j.ro on January 28, 2010 at 4:12 AM

    do not know what is up with my computer and not being able to see your videos ... i'm missing out on all the fun!

     
  3. j.ro on January 28, 2010 at 5:16 AM

    finally saw it! so awesome! love that girl!

     
  4. Bob Thompson on January 28, 2010 at 6:09 AM

    Reminds me of myself at that age... grooming ponies, that is, not singing and cleaning toilets.

     
  5. Cara S. on January 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

    This is awesome! Tell me your secret so I can train Payton to clean my toilets :)