Avery wanted me to straighten her hair the other day as I was doing mine! I was amazed at how fast just a little section went. So, the next day we did her whole head! It was fun to see her with such a different look! Hard to imagine she'll be 5 in one week!!! I can't believe I signed her up for kindergarten. I can't believe she's starting to read and write sentences! It really is amazing! Here is my straight-haired big girl!!!

Oliver's basketball skills have now progressed to some dribbling! I laugh just a little bit too hard in this video at his funny look- but I couldn't help it! What was that look for???

Here is the previously mentioned "chicken wing" caught on tape!!


2 comments

  1. j.ro on January 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM

    kindergarten! she looks so grown up! i couldn't see the videos for some reason. i was really looking forward to hearing you laugh!

     
  2. Adam on January 25, 2010 at 7:14 PM

    Dribbling? That's not even cool - Jack is SO far behind and he lives in the basketball state. Time to get serious...