Oh Sarah! I've been tagged my Mrs. Livengood in a get-to-know-you survey. So, here I go!

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was getting ready to finally graduate from college and was looking for my dream job of being an assistant college softball coach. Unfortunately, I had zero experience and not a stellar career, so people weren't jumping at the chance to hire me. Fortunately, God was in charge and knew what I needed better than me. He knew I needed to get out of debt (by teaching?) so I could take the best job four years later. I was also getting ready for a staff internship with GCM at LT- where I learned I really didn't want to go on staff! Where I also decided to stay in Muncie (yikes) where I eventually fell in love and married Jeff! Phew- what a decision packed summer! God is faithful!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Hope our house passes inspection today.
2. Shop for carpet
3. Shop for appliances
4. Shop for furniture for Avery (hopefully)
5. Finish thank-you cards from Avery's birthday- I'm the worst thank you card writer ever

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate
3. Cake
4. Ice cream
5. Cookies
None of which I supposed to eat much of because of my preemptive gestational diabetes diet that I'm not following very well. Oops.

5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Buy a car that was built in this decade
3. Look for a bigger house, then furnish it.
4. Go to Hawaii and Greece and Alaska
5. Give money to family and friends

5 Bad Habits:
1. Watch too much TV
2. Don't exercise regularly
3. Eat the things in the snack list
4. Lose my temper waaaay to easily
5. Let Avery watch too much TV

5 Places I have lived:
1. Scottsdale, AZ- born and raised!
2. Casa Grade, AZ
3. Muncie, IN
4. Surfside Beach, SC
5. Highlands Ranch, CO

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Recreation Leader with the City of Phoenix Rec Dept.
2. Special Education teacher
3. College Softball Coach- go TU!!
4. Retail sales associate
5. Psghetti to go server

Now, the people I'm tagging so we can all get-to-know them better....
1. Jayne
2. Adam (yes Adam, you have to do it!!)
3. Leah
4. Bob
5. Amy

2 comments

  1. slivengo on April 22, 2008 at 6:20 PM

    Yay!! So fun to read your answers! I had to laugh at your favorite snacks. Sounded like my junk food list too. :) Hope you are feeling great! Tell Jeff & Avery hello :)

     
  2. j.ro on April 22, 2008 at 7:05 PM

    oh steph, i read through your list and thought, "I'm glad I don't have to do this!" Well, we'll see ay? I'll add it to "the list."

    I loved seeing surfide beach as one of the places you've lived. You forgot to mention your wonderful career as a customer care super star. I'll have to add that to mine :o)