"Mommy, do cows pee milk?"

4 comments

  1. The Way EYE See It... on April 21, 2008 at 10:26 AM

    sort of makes me not want to drink any more cow juice! :) Doesn't she remember milking the cow with Uncle Adam at Conner Prairie? ;)
    Or maybe she DOES remember the cow milking...and that's what prompted the question?

     
  2. slivengo on April 21, 2008 at 10:38 AM

    Oh my goodness. Too funny! It's funny the questions they ask when they can finally talk. Makes me wonder what they think when they can't say anything at all. :)

    I did think that brown cows made chocolate milk when I was little - but doesn't everybody? :)

     
  3. j.ro on April 21, 2008 at 1:44 PM

    the best smith blog post ever! :o)

     
  4. Adam on April 21, 2008 at 5:05 PM

    I feel like a failure as a farmer and as an uncle. Does my kid have a chance?!